Surgery isn’t the only way to change your nose. Rhinoplasty is a popular surgical procedure that reshapes the bones, skin, and other tissues of the nose for cosmetic enhancement and breathing improvement. Its results are dramatic and long-lasting, but there’s another option, too. Non-surgical rhinoplasty offers the ability to make tweaks and changes to nasal appearance without the recovery period of surgery.
More options for nasal enhancement means that more men and women in the Houston area can receive this confidence-boosting treatment. Would you change your nose if you could skip the downtime and extended recovery period? Which nasal enhancing treatment is right for you?
Fillers do more than smooth wrinkles away. Use fillers to change the shape of your nose or to correct minor irregularities in its appearance. Fillers are injected into and around the nose to provide shape and contour. These fillers aren’t permanent, but while they are in place, they create a shape change that looks and feels like natural nasal tissue.
Choose a non-surgical rhinoplasty if:
- You need a small change (dip or depression in the bridge, slight asymmetry, minor refinement after previous nasal surgery, etc.)
- You’re willing to come in for retreatment once or twice a year
- You want to minimize downtime or don’t want surgery
New nose, no downtime!
Surgery is the gold-standard for nasal refinement. Its results are permanent and long-lasting, but surgery does come with some mandatory downtime. With rhinoplasty surgery, we can make dramatic changes to both the appearance and structure of the nose.
Choose surgical rhinoplasty for your nasal refinement if:
- You want permanent, lasting change to your nasal appearance
- You have structural abnormalities that are impeding your breathing, like a deviated septum or obstructed airway
- You want a dramatic change in your nasal appearance
- You want to reduce the size of your nose
A new look that lasts forever!
How do I decide between surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty?
There are benefits to both surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty. How do you choose?
- Schedule a Consultation- Not every patient is a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. Start your decision-making process with a consultation with Dr. Courtney. He’s a skilled plastic surgeon and rhinoplasty expert. He’ll explain your options, highlight the benefits of each treatment, and help you find the right fit.
- Weigh the Pros and Cons- Many of our patients ask, “Which treatment is best: surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty?” The answer isn’t always easy. Both treatments have their benefits. Weigh your personal preferences and lifestyle against the perks of each treatment to find the option that works best for you. Don’t have time to miss work? Choose non-surgical rhinoplasty. Want to avoid regular retreatment? A surgical procedure is a longer-lasting fix.
- Create Your Best Nose- Whether you choose surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty, Dr. Courtney is here to help. He’ll work with you to create a nose you love and that functions beautifully.