Brow Lift in Houston, TX, with Dr. Courtney
Your facial expressions help you to reveal your beautiful personality to the world around you. When you smile or laugh, you want people to know that your youthful spirit is alive and well, and we do too! We believe in maintaining what you have, which is why brow lift surgery is an incredible way to keep the skin of your brow line and upper face looking bright, youthful, and gorgeous.
Dr. Courtney performs brow lift surgeries with incredible precision and results from his practice in Houston, TX. He will take plenty of time to listen to your brow lift goals, work with you to develop a surgical plan, and give you the best brow lift results and care in the Houston area!
What is a Brow Lift?
Brow lift surgery aims to revive all of the expressions that make you who you are. As we age, our skin will become lax and begin to descend from our brow line. While this can have an effect on your natural facial expressions, there is a solution!
Because of Dr. Courtney’s training and exceptional aesthetic eye, he is able to recapture your youthful profile. He will subtly look to lift and reposition the skin and underlying tissues of your upper face and brow line to keep you looking brilliant.
What are the Benefits of a Brow Lift with Dr. Courtney?
A brow lift with Dr. Courtney offers:
- A revival of your natural facial expressions.
- Tighter and more youthful-looking skin of the upper face and brow line.
- A reduction of wrinkles, lines, and creases on the forehead and upper face.
- A boost in confidence and self-image.
Most patients pair this procedure with another, such as a facelift, eyelid lift, or neck lift, to keep your entire profile looking youthful. If you are interested, Dr. Courtney can suggest adding additional procedures to your brow lift that he knows will benefit your total facial rejuvenation.
Is Brow Lift Surgery Right for Me?
Dr. Courtney values patient safety over anything else, which is why he provides some general guidelines that you must meet to qualify for this procedure. If you are within these general guidelines, your brow lift results are just a few steps away!
For this surgery, we recommend that:
- You are generally healthy.
- You have a realistic idea of what a brow lift is, and what it can do for you.
- The natural signs of aging have begun to set in, and a brow lift will directly benefit you.
- You have lax skin, fat, or muscle tissue that causes you emotional or mental distress or lack of confidence.
- You do not smoke or drink excessively.
Meeting these criteria means that you are ready to meet with Dr. Courtney for a friendly consultation! We encourage you to speak with Dr. Courtney and our team in a consultation to learn more about how this amazing procedure can directly benefit you.
Your Brow Lift Consultation with Dr. Courtney
If you feel that you would like to begin your brow lift journey with Dr. Courtney, we invite you to visit us for a friendly consultation. When you meet with Dr. Courtney, you’ll have time to speak, ask questions, and become educated on the intricacies of the procedure. Dr. Courtney fully understands that cosmetic surgery can be life-changing, which is why he will never make you feel pressured or uncomfortable.
Dr. Courtney also knows that you have a unique vision of your post-surgical self, and he strives to make this a reality with each and every one of his patients. Choosing a plastic surgeon who is highly trained, confident, and also creates a partnership with his patients is essential if you want to see the best results; Dr. Courtney embodies all of these qualities and much more.
What Happens in a Brow Lift Procedure?
Dr. Courtney will meet with you on your surgery day to make sure you are comfortable, relaxed, and ready for the procedure. You are welcome to voice any questions or concerns at any point along the way, and our friendly staff will do their very best to accommodate your needs.
Your brow lift procedure will be as unique as you are, but there are some key steps that every brow lift procedure follows:
- Anesthesia– Brow lifts are invasive operations, so you will need to be safely sedated by our board-certified anesthesiologist before beginning the procedure.
- Creating the Incision– There are three incisions that Dr. Courtney may use during your brow lift: endoscopic, pretrichial, and coronal, which are both made just inside the hairline.
- An endoscopic incision requires smaller incisions within the hairline, where Dr. Courtney will then adjust your underlying tissues. A coronal incision involves a larger incision that sits behind the hairline and goes from ear to ear. Dr. Courtney will ultimately decide which option will be best for your unique needs.
- Closing the Incisions- Courtney will carefully close your incisions and complete the surgery, as to give you the best scar possible.
After your surgery, you will be able to see your results after your bruising and swelling dissipate. We’ve also got you covered with a full list of post-operative instructions that will make your recovery as smooth as your results!
Your Brow Lift Journey with Dr. Courtney
When you choose Dr. Courtney, a more accurate portrayal of your inner self is within reach. If you are interested in learning more about the incredibly rewarding benefits of brow lift surgery in Houston, TX, with Dr. Courtney, please reach out to him and the rest of our team today!