When all your efforts to get back to smooth, shapely curves fall short, you owe it to yourself to bring in professional help. Why should celebrities be the only ageless beauties? The same procedures they get are now available to you.
If you’re nearly red-carpet-ready, but still have pockets of unwanted fat, come on in and ask about liposuction. This popular surgical solution spot reduces stubborn fat once and for all. And we’re happy to hit many areas from chin to knees and everything in between.
Say goodbye to your trouble spots and embrace your sexy new curves!
Liposuction- Your Body Contouring Solution
Liposuction is one of the most popular surgical cosmetic treatments. This trusted fat removing option has been around for decades, and thanks to modern innovations, it is now a highly effective and very safe option for refining curves and battling stubborn fat.
Liposuction can be performed from head to toe with excellent results. Some of our most commonly treated areas include:
- Upper arms
- Lower abdomen
Liposuction is a body contouring surgery for patients at or near their optimal weight. If you need to drop serious pounds, lose the weight first and then come in. Dr. Courtney will apply the finishing touches that get you ready to rock that bikini again. Liposuction can remove up to 10 pounds of fat in just one procedure.
Yes, It’s Surgery – But…
Liposuction is surgery, but who says that’s a bad thing? Surgery allows us to create lasting results. Maintain a stable weight and exercise regularly and your results should last a lifetime.
- Liposuction is safe. When performed by a skilled plastic surgeon, complications are rare.
- Downtime is minimal. Most patients are back to work within a week.
- Little to no pain is expected. Prescription and over-the-counter pain medications help patients to rest comfortably during healing.
- Scarring is minor and well-hidden. Liposuction incisions are carefully placed in folds, natural creases, and other hard to spot areas. After healing, most patients don’t see scars unless they specifically look for them.
- Instant results you can see. You’ll have some swelling and bruising initially, but you’ll see changes as soon as the bandages come off. Give it a few weeks more and you’ll be amazed at the improvement to your shape.
- Results that last. Liposuction permanently removes fat cells. After treatment, the fat is gone for good.
Fashion magazines show off celebrity curves, but they don’t tell the full story behind their creation. Cosmetic surgery created nearly all of those perfect physiques. Diet and exercise plus liposuction is our recipe for a better body.
Why Lipo Is Better Than Diet and Exercise for Stubborn Fat Pockets
Diet and exercise are an essential part of a healthy lifestyle, but for your trouble spots, nothing beats liposuction.
Here’s why surgical body contouring is one of the most effective options for your unwanted rolls and bulges.
- Liposuction targets specific areas. Diet and exercise shrink all of your fat cells, with no ability to focus your efforts.
- Liposuction permanently removes fat cells. Diet and exercise shrink fat cells, but these treatments don’t remove them.
If you need to lose weight, diet and exercise are key, but when you need to lose your love handles, liposuction is the treatment to choose.